Best Convection Ovens for Baking
If you like to cook and you don’t want to get a full-size oven, then a convection oven may very well be a product that interests you. These types of ovens are normally quite a bit smaller than a regular oven, but they also have a lower price tag that comes with them.
If you do a lot of baking, using convection is one of the best ways to make sure your baked goods are cooked all the way through. A convection oven is truly an ideal appliance for a baker. To help you find one that is of good quality, we rounded up our picks for the top baking convection ovens on the market, and broke them down for you.
KitchenAid KCO275SS Convection Oven
The best thing about this kitchen oven, is that it is available in 7 different colors to suit your personal preferences. This oven has a pretty reasonable price tag and it has both a timer as well as pre-programmed functions, so that baking your goods is easy every time you use the oven.
- This oven has a 120 minute timer incorporated into its design
- The oven has 9 different pre-programmed functions that you can use
- There is enough room inside this oven to be able to cook two pizzas that are 12” in size
- The oven comes with a non-stick pan
- Within the confines of this oven you will find a non-stick drip tray, a cooling rack, as well as a broiling rack
- Average price tag of the unit makes it appeal to a larger group of people
Depending on the quantity of baking that you do, this oven may not be big enough to suit your needs.
As long as you are going to be doing household baking with this oven, this could be a great option for you. It is awesome to be able to choose from so many different color options at the checkout so that you can match the look of your oven to that of your kitchen. This is a very reasonably priced unit for the features that it has, and it is definitely a major market competitor.
BLACK + DECKER TO3250XSB Convection Oven
If you are on a tighter budget and you still want to get a convection oven, then this could be a great option for you. This oven comes in two different colors so that you can better match the unit to the colors of the rest of your kitchen. This unit is capable of holding most oven pans, even though it is smaller than many of the other convection ovens on the market. If you don’t need a large oven and you want something cheap, this unit definitely has a lot of things going for it.
- This unit is capable of holding a 12” pizza
- The unit is capable of toasting 8 pieces of bread at once
- There is a 60-minute timer located on the oven that you can use
- There is a baking pan, a broil rack, as well as a toasting rack included with your purchase
- Low price tag makes this unit affordable for almost every household
- If you plan to cook a lot of food, you may want to consider a larger oven
- The unit may not have as many functions built into its design as some of its competitors
If you want a small, cheap convection oven, and you don’t care too much about having a ton of baking functions, then this unit is ideal for you. This product is user friendly and easily fits into most kitchens, thanks to its small design. This is an ideal unit for a small household or just someone who wants to try out convection baking for the first time.
Breville BOV800XL Convection Oven
If you have a medium-size budget, then this convection oven may interest you. This oven is available in both a red and silver, so that you can get a color that matches best with your kitchen. This unit has some pretty advanced technology in its design which allows for 9 different cooking functions. In this unit, you will find a nice, crisp LCD display which changes from blue to orange when you are cooking. Probably the best thing about this unit is that there is a 1-year warranty to help give you some peace of mind with your purchasing decision.
- Functions built into this unit include: toasting, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, warm and a reheat function
- Easy to work and easy to be able to adjust settings directly on the unit
- Fairly lightweight in design, which allows you to be able to move the unit around with ease
- The design of this unit is 18.5” x 15.75” x11”, allowing it to be able to fit in most counter top spaces
- The unit has a backlit light which allows you to be able to read the display, even in poor lighting conditions
- The unit may not be ideal for someone who does baking in large quantities due to the smaller size of the unit
- The product may not blend in very well if you have black or white appliances
So long as the stainless or the red color of this product works for you, this is a great convection oven that a lot of people could benefit from. The unit is fairly budget friendly, and you will even have some peace of mind with your purchase thanks to the 1-year warranty that comes with the product. The nine different functions built into the design of this unit are sure to meet your baking needs as long as you don’t need a really big oven.
Hopefully after reading this article you now feel as though you have a better grasp on some of the nicer baking convection ovens that are on the market. It is important to make sure that you set yourself a budget as these products do range a bit in price depending on the type of unit that you purchase.
Best of luck in your search for a new convection oven and hope that you find yourself an awesome one.