Some of the Best Convection Ovens in the Market
When it comes to kitchen appliances, the oven is one appliance always on the top 5 list due to its essential use in preparing food that is not only tasty and nutritious, but also safe to eat. One reason for this could be the versatile functions of an oven.
The typical oven can have multiple functions like broiling, baking, toasting and roasting; you can do a lot of things with an oven. When it comes to ovens, however, there are many types and the one of the more popular types, if not the most preferred type, is the convection oven.
A convection oven is the innovated version of the traditional oven, and is mainly differentiated from the others by its fan and exhaust system and, sometimes, its additional heating element.
In a convection oven, the fan functions to pull and push the heated air within the oven’s cavity— effectively circulating the hot air, into and over and around the food being cooked. Because of the mechanism, a convection oven has a shorter cooking time, unlike a conventional oven.
Also, the output is a more evenly cooked food. With the convection oven, you can be guaranteed to use less energy as well.
Getting to know some of the best convection oven brands
A quick search on the Internet for convection oven brands would reveal that there are quite a lot of them on the market now. All come in different sizes, shape, colors and brands, and this can be it overwhelming to choose from, especially for first-time buyers.
The guiding post in any search would be which convection oven would satisfy your particular needs and which convection oven will serve the purpose better.
There are a lot of brands to choose from, starting from countertops to floor models, from professional down to household use, and from the expensive down to the affordable purchases.
To jump start the search for the best convection oven for the kitchen, here are five (5) convection oven brands that are well known and are bestsellers in their field.
Gourmia S2000 Professional Convection Oven
- Capacity: 42 liters or 1.5 cu. ft.
- Color: silver
- Item weight: 40 lbs.
- Inner dimensions: 11” (H) x 18” (W) x 13” (D)
- Outer dimensions: 18.2” x 26.8” x 23.2’
- Built-in rotisserie
- Insulated door
- 1,700W multi-mode convection oven
- Illuminated and non-stick interior
- Stainless steel construction
- “Set & forget” operation
- 150°-500°F precise setting
- Large interior space
- Easy to clean
Hamilton Beach 31331 Convection Toaster Oven
- Capacity: fits 6 slices of bread or 12” pizza
- Color: black
- Item weight: 13 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 18.7” x 15” x 10.9”
- Curved large glass door
- Separate baking, broiling and toasting settings
- “stay on” operation feature
- 30-minute timer
- Ready bell feature
- 150°-450°F temperature setting
- Removable crumb tray
Oster TSSTTVRB04 Convection Toaster Oven
- Capacity: fits large pizza or 6 slices of bread
- Color: brushed stainless steel
- Item weight: 14.8 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 14 in x 18 in x 10.5 in
- Triple functions: baking, toasting, and broiling
- 60-minute timer and auto shut-off feature
- Light “on” indicator
- Transparent door
- With durable baking pan and 2 adjustable rack
- Easy-grip handle
- Removable crumb tray
Rosewill R-HCO-15001 Infrared Halogen Convection Oven
- Capacity: 12-17L
- Color: white
- Item weight: 9 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 15” x 10.3” x 15.3”
- Infrared, halogen and convection countertop oven
- Cooks evenly without defrosting or preheating
- With 60-minute timer
- 1200W power, 110-120 V electric output
- 150°-482°F thermostat
- Tempered heat-resistant glass bowl with stainless-steel extender rim
- Dishwasher safe
Big Boss Countertop Convection Oven
- Capacity: 12.55 quarts
- Color: black
- Item weight: 16.8 lbs.
- Product dimensions: 16” x 13.5” x 12.5”
- Uses triple cooking heat: convection, infrared and halogen
- Has washable parts
- Digital countertop oven